Thanks for replying.
How would I know what classes I need for ftp and
email?

>From the JarJar manual:
"Zapping: Often your project will need only a subset
of the classes another
library provides. As a convenience, JarJarTask also
adds a "zap"
element, which uses the same wildcard patterns but
causes any matched
class to be removed from the resulting jar file.

In our example, suppose we do not need JDOM support.
With a single "zap"
element we can remove that entire package (and
subpackages, if any):

    <target name="jar" depends="compile">
        <taskdef name="jarjar"
classname="com.tonicsystems.jarjar.JarJarTask"
classpath="lib/jarjar.jar"/>
        <jarjar jarfile="dist/example.jar">
            <fileset dir="build/main"/>
            <zipfileset src="lib/jaxen.jar"/>