Does "ASM based instrumentation" mean the Continuation Class Loader?
That one works fine:
---
        try {
                File dir = new File(System.getProperty("user.dir"));
                URL url = dir.toURL();
                ClassLoader cl = new ContinuationClassLoader( new URL[]{ url },
                Foo.class.getClassLoader()); // parent class loader
                Class cls = cl.loadClass("TestThread");
                System.out.println("Successfully loaded");
                TestThread bar = (TestThread) cls.newInstance();
                Continuation.startWith( bar );
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
            System.out.println(e);
        }
---
Update: I just tested the suspend() method (forgot to do that before):
It seems as if the class gets instantiated, but the byte code doesn't get modified.
I can't call the suspend() method within the Thread.
("stack corruption. Is class ... instrumented for javaflow?")

I'm following exactly the Tutorial. Do I miss something?

Greetings,
Marcus