Hi,

I am trying to access the payload associated with a
TriggerEvent in the EntryListener.onEntry() method. Is
this possible?
For example,
I fire an event as:
stopWatch.fireEvent(StopWatch.EVENT_UNSPLIT, new
String("Unsplit Object"));

and in my registered EntryListener.onEntry() method I
need to access the payload corressponding to the event
that caused a transition to the current state (that I
entered).

How do I access the payload corressponding to the
event "watch.unsplit"?

When I look in the SCXMLExecutor code, there is a
hierarchy of Hashmaps, the first of which needs to be
accesed by a private member (EVENT_DATA_MAP). This
Hashmap contains the payload keyed by the event name.

How can I access the secondary Hashmap from the
AbstractStateMachine? Or is there a better way to
doing this?

Thanks,
--
Raj