Hi Rahul,

I found it difficult to implement your suggestion.
Events are asynchronous in my system, and having this
approach of first triggering an event, and verifying
that it resulted in a state transition (in an
EntryListener.onTransition()) is error prone. What if
an event didn't result in a state transition?

Can you please sned me a code snippet with your
approach so I can really verify that it could be
applicable for me?

Ideally, I would have liked a onEvent() callback in
the EntryListener.

My other requirement is to prevent some events to
effect a state transition if the user role doesn't
have the right privileges.

Thanks
--
Raj