On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:38:19 +0200
Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What do you mean by "must authorize twice"?
> I understand how proxy server works, but you as developer have to
> provide the required credentials, you can cache them in your code.
> Having two HttpClient connections to the same server is not that a
> problem, is it?

I use a wrapper for HttpClient which asks for proxy password in a GUI form,
that's why I'm going into trouble. It will be more convenient if I could
configure my own HttpClient and provide it to vfs.

Question. How can I specify proxy username/password for vfs?

--

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Negoda

SALES-N-STATS.COM
Glavpochtamt, p/o box 5152.   [web site] http://www.sales-n-stats.com/
432072 Ulyanovsk, Russia      [ phone  ] +7-(8422)-429038 (9:00-18:00 GMT +4)
                              [ fax    ]  1-270-568-5165