Dion,
The problem is:

We have a Exchange 2000 Server working here.  This Server requires
authentication. So, i do all steps that the most examples said... The error
that show is simply:
org.apache.commons.mail

.EmailException:
      Sending the email to the following server failed : mybuss:25

This code below is exactly the code that i use here (I change the names
only)...
I dont know what can do... I have search in Google some similar problem,
and dont match... So, if u can help me a little bit...

On 10/4/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you have a longer stack trace for us to help with?

On 10/5/06, Jonas Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ops, error type:
>
>                     email.setHostName("mybuss");
>                     email.setFrom("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Joe");
>                     email.addTo(" [EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Jack");
//email.addTo("
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Jack");
>                     email.setSubject("Test");
>                     email.setHtmlMsg("<b>Hello</b> dude!");
>                     email.setAuthentication ("joe", "pass123");
>                     email.send();
>
> On 10/4/06, Jonas Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > Well, i have a problem to use HtmlEmail.
> >
> > code :
> >
> >                 HtmlEmail email = new HtmlEmail();
> >
> >                 try
> >                 {
> >
> >                     email.setHostName("mybuss");
> >                     email.setFrom("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Joe");
> >                     email.addTo(" [EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Jack");
> >                     email.setSubject("Test");
> >                     email.setHtmlMsg("<b>Hello</b> dude!");
> >                     email.setAuthentication ("joe", "pass123");
> >                     email.send();
> >

> >                 }
> >                 catch(EmailException ex)
> >                 {
> >                     System.out.println(ex.toString());
> >                 }
> >

> >     And when i run this code, the follow exception:
> >
> >    org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException:
> >      Sending the email to the following server failed : mybuss:25
> >
> >      PS.: The user joe and joe´s password are correct. The Hostname
too...
> > This network configuration i use in an ASP Component to send Email too
and
> > work correctly!!!
> >

> > What´s Wrong???
> >

> > Atenciosamente
> > Jonas Fernandes
> > Equilibrium TI
> > Desenvolvimento
>

> --
> Atenciosamente
> Jonas Fernandes
> Equilibrium TI
> Desenvolvimento

Rule of Acquisition #91: Hear all, trust nothing.