And, nothing happens on IE - I mean, as before, the code doesn't go through
the file handling bit. Oddly, while trying to do it via firefox, a couple of
files were really text/xml. If I choose other binary files instead of them,
the earlier problem comes back. And, this same code for files < 2GB
successfully uploads a combination of XML files, VMX files (VMWare config
files - text) and VMDK files (VMWare Virtual Hard Disk - binary).

Arijit

On 9/10/06 21:49, "Arijit Mukherjee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Firefox/Safari/IE. This error came on a test on Firefox.
>
> Arijit
>

> On 9/10/06 21:40, "Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> What are you using to upload on the client side?
>>
>> Andrew
>> Arijit Mukherjee wrote:
>>> I added a "maxHttpRequestHeader" parameter to the tomcat HTTP connector,
>>> setting it to a high value. After this the flow gets on a little bit
>>> further, but I'm getting an exception during the parseRequest call -
>>>
>>> 2006-10-09 21:05:00,280 DEBUG [http-8090-Processor24]
>>> codestore.CodeStoreUploader (CodeStoreUploader.java:173)     - Handling
>>> file input...
>>> 2006-10-09 21:05:00,280 DEBUG [http-8090-Processor24]
>>> codestore.CodeStoreUploader (CodeStoreUploader.java:174)     - Request
>>> Content Length: -1
>>> 2006-10-09 21:05:00,280 DEBUG [http-8090-Processor24]
>>> codestore.CodeStoreUploader (CodeStoreUploader.java:207)     -
>>> processing upload request...
>>> 2006-10-09 21:05:00,280 DEBUG [http-8090-Processor24]
>>> codestore.CodeStoreUploader (CodeStoreUploader.java:222)     - Trying to
>>> upload...