Mario Ivankovits wrote:
Hi Jeffrey!
Is there a way in VFS to not create directories if they appear to not
exist?

ftp://some.vms_server.com/my$device/path1/path2/filename
I guess my$device is a virtual folder which wont show up in a directory
listing?

Yes, it doesn't show up in a directory listing.

It is useable by itself, I can store/retrieveFileStream() via FTPClient itself using /my$device/path1/path2/filename.

Is it possible to change this behavior programmitcally or through
configuration?
If its virtual, then no, it's not possible yet.
Hmmm ... with some thoughts it should be possible, though.

I *knew* there must be a way!;)