Seems to be a few System.outs.

There's no real dependency on commons-logging (just for tests); but it
might be time to introduce one as something like DBCP does have a real
need for a debug mode.

Hen

On 10/25/06, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yuck!  I would agree.  This should be removed.  Did someone put this in to
debug and forget to take it out before they committed?

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/xref/org/apache/commons/dbcp/AbandonedObjectPool.html#53