David J. M. Karlsen wrote:
Oliver Heger wrote:
David J. M. Karlsen wrote:

Hm,

I cannot see anything wrong with your code, so I can only give some hints for debugging the problem.

- You could try to register a ConfigurationListener at the properties configuration to check whether a reload event is triggered.
- Did you check whether you really change the correct configuration file?
- What's the value of refreshDelay? If it is too big, a reload won't happen.

Thanks for the reply.
I should have noted you that i'm running 1.1 (as other dependencies of my project depend on 1.1) - is 1.3 backwards compatible with 1.1?

IIRC there were minimal API changes between 1.0 and 1.1, but the following releases should be binary backwards compatible. So I think it should be possible to switch to 1.3. In 1.1 there were some bugs related to file handling and reloading strategies.

Oliver