Nadim Murr schrieb:
> My problem is the following; when dealing with jar or zip files, I'm not
> able to write, and more specifically I can't create a new folder inside.

VFS is not yet able to write to e.g. jar files, please see the
capabilities matrix [1]

> Another question is: Is there a way to access a password protected jar
> file in VFS?

You mean signed jars, do you? No, there is no way yet to provide a
password, but this might be done easily ... do you have some sort of
code which shows how to do it?

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/VfsCapabilitiesMatrix