So, if I read you right, I need to do one or the other but not both and either one does pretty much the same thing. It also appears that doing it in the Admin page does it for all Axis web services, right?

Thanx,
Garth

James Carman wrote:
If you want to be able to just "drop in" your war file, then it's nice
to just use the context.xml file.