From: John Cartwright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 January 2007 17:09
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [digester] ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found

Thanks for your reply Lance.  I am using collections-3.2 and
digester-1.8.  I wasn't sure what you meant by the
commons-collection.jar that comes w/ the digester distribution since the
binary install only includes the commons-digester jar.

In any case, I found that my RHEL linux system works OK, so the problem
must be limited to my Mac 10.4 or the environment there.

-- john