Hi,

I'm launching my Java program through procrun, and I'm looking for a way to pass an argument through --StartParams which contains a single quote, e.g. steve's file. However, I can't seem to find a way to properly escape the single quote, i.e. neither --StartParams="steve's file", --StartParams="steve''s file", nor --StartParams="steve\'s file" results in the literal string "steve's file" being passed down properly.

Any ideas?

Hanson