Hi everyone,
I'm working on a java project based on batches. I'm using CastorXML to load
my configuration (myConf.xml) into a java bean (myConf.java). I would like
to use commons.validator to validate some data in my xml file (I use some
java methods to do these checkings).
I have already used commons.validator in a web context (with Struts), but
here, it is a non-web context (only java batches with xml file in the place
of a form).

Is it possible to do this? if ok, how can I do this?

If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful.
Thanks !