Are there java 5 versions of Lang and Pool in the works?  Current versions
have enum conflicts.

I don't see any enum conflicts in Pool anymore, just some comments
about where enums can be used when it moves to 1.5.

Lang has enum in the enum package, but otherwise is clean. When I
compile under 1.5 I get warnings rather than errors. I'd like to work
on a Java 5 version of Lang (3.0) soon - Lang 2.3 in the release
process at the moment.

Hen