I have a project where we'd like to be able to write files into a zip file (not just read from the file). I seem to recall a thread last year that mentioned that some changes to the Commons Compress library had been made to accomodate this. Was that work completed? If so, how can I get a Compress JAR? The daily builds seem to be broken for Compress (and a few other projects).

If that work hasn't been completed, is there a way of doing it with the existing JAR file system support?

Thanks,

Mark Fortner