On 2/13/07, Emilio Suarez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Does anybody know the tentative release date for the 1.2.2 release?

I got hold of the 1.2.2 RC1 release because it looks like it addresses some
performance issues we are experiencing with getting and returning objects from
the pool (auto-commit is always true).

But want to know how soon can I expect the release... and also if there are any
dependencies with a new version of the commons-pool package.

The release is being voted on the dev list at the moment - closes on
the 15th Feb - so if that passes it should be shortly after that:

 http://tinyurl.com/2mjxuv

DBCP 1.2.1 depended on Pool 1.2 - this new release of DBCP (1.2.2) has
moved its dependency on Pool to version 1.3

Niall

Thanks!

-emilio

 The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments hereto are for
the exclusive use of commons-user@jakarta.apache.org and may contain
confidential, privileged and nondisclosable information. If the recipient of
this e-mail is not the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering this
e-mail to the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading,
printing, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or any
attachments hereto in any way. If the recipient has received this e-mail in
error, please send return e-mail immediately notifying [EMAIL PROTECTED] and/or
Boldtech Systems Inc. of your receipt of this e-mail and delete the e-mail from
your inbox. Thank you.