Hello Guys,
please tell me whats the problem with this delimiter.
The Program is this one:

import org.apache.commons.configuration.*;
import java.io.*;
import java.util.List;

class SaveProperties
{ public static void main( String[] args )
 {

try { PropertiesConfiguration config = new PropertiesConfiguration("test.txt");
        config.setListDelimiter('|');
System.out.println(System.out.println(config.getList("test").get(0));

   } catch (ConfigurationException e) {
       // TODO Auto-generated catch block
       e.printStackTrace();
   }
 }
}

and the test.txt looks like this
test = one|two|three

The output I expect should be "one" but he can't split the List and gives me "one|two|three". When I use a comma as Delimiter is everything fine.
What is my mistake?

Greetings Ole