Hi, I'm calling:

OutputStream out = client.storeFileStream(outputFilename);

from org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.

When I FTP the first file, it transfers without any problem. If I try to
send a 2nd file,
OutputStream okOut = client.storeFileStream(triggerFilename);
okOut is null and throws a null pointer exception. Why do I have a problem
when sending the 2nd or any subsequent file?