Martin,Thanks for your answer...But what if I need to put the betwixt file in a
separate folder (i.e. a "properties" folder) that is also defined in the
CLASSPATH?Right now there is no flexibility - the betwixt and class files have
to reside in the same folder.Thanks,Philip> Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:51:43
+0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: bug in
Betwixt XMLIntrospector.findByXMLDescriptor() ?> > Put the betwixt file in the
same package as the class.> > Mvgr,> Martin> > Philip Chang wrote:> > When I
call    beanWriter.write( myClass );Betwixt is not able to find my file on
Windows XP    "c:\MyFolder\MyClass.betwixt"even though I have added
"c:\MyFolder" to the CLASSPATH.  When I change the code in
XMLIntrospector.findByXMLDescriptor(), line 1216 from    URL url =
aClass.getResource( name );to the following    URL url = aClass.getResource(
"/" + name );then everything worked and Betwixt found my file
"c:\MyFolder\MyClass.betwixt"What should I do to fix this?  1. Should I create
my own    My_XMLIntrospector.findByXMLDescriptor()   2. Should I move
"MyClass.betwixt" to another folder?  Which folder?Thanks,Philip> >