Hi,

Did you try with the getList() method instead ?

Emmanuel Bourg

DECOKER, Lydie (Lydie) a écrit :
Hello,
I just started to use common configuration package today (version 1.4).
I am using it to read an XML configuration files. Looking the user
documentation, I used the getProperty method to read the below section
from XML:
<IncomingGateways>
        <IncomingGateway>
                <QueueName QueueType="Queue">QueueName3</QueueName>

<ConnectionFactory>myConnectionFactory</ConnectionFactory>
        </IncomingGateway>
        <IncomingGateway>
                <QueueName QueueType="Queue">QueueName4</QueueName>

<ConnectionFactory>myConnectionFactory</ConnectionFactory>
        </IncomingGateway>
</IncomingGateways>

As I do not know the number of IncomingGateway elements, it helps a lot.
But if I only have one IncomingGateway element, it does not work.

The way I did it is as follows:

Object prop = config.getProperty(key);
if (prop instanceof Collection) {
        // Get the number of gateways to be defined
        int nbGateway = ((Collection)prop).size();
        System.out.println("Number of gateway: " + nbGateway);
}
Did I miss something?

Regards,

Lydie