Hi,

I am just starting out with using the commons configuration framework, and it seems to fulfill most of my needs. I am currently using it to populate JavaBeans from XML files. However, I have not worked out how to construct beans with collection relationship. The example given in the docs is as follows:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/howto_beans.html#Declaring_and_Creating_Beans

<config>
 <gui>
   <windowManager config-class="examples.windows.DefaultWindowManager"
     closable="false" resizable="true" defaultWidth="400"
     defaultHeight="250">
     <styleDefinition config-class="examples.windows.WindowStyleDefinition"
       backColor="#ffffff" foreColor="0080ff" iconName="myicon" />
   </windowManager>
 </gui>
</config>

What if the DefaultWindowManager class contained a collection of WindowStyleDefinition classes? Can the commons configuration populate such a bean?

If so, what is the format of the XML in this case?

Many Thanks,
Colin E.