Hi

Net-2.0 will be released this summer (no dates yet) , when (a) I have free time, of which I am very short; (b) I have closed down some of the more important issues on JIRA. If you can download the RC and give it a try, it would be much appreciated. Even better, check out the source from SVN and build that, and give some feedback.

Rory
Lainee Shinsato wrote:
I am also having an issue with FTPClient hanging, looking at the known issues
forum it is recommended to use the following jar:

http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-2.0/commons-net-ftp-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

I was curious if and when 2.0 will be officially released so I can let my boss
know when it will be a stable product.

Thanks In Advance,

Lainee