Hello,

This is the first time I am using common logging
library.

May I know how I can turn-off all the logging message
in my application? I search the documentation, I try
to set the logging level to fatal (all my log are in
info and error). However, I still see my log message
print out. Please advice. Thanks.

I try to turn off it through the following code. Is it
correct?

Thanks!

private static final Log log =
LogFactory.getLog(MainFrame.class);

    /**
     */

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog",
"fatal");