hello,

I user the commons-fileupload-1.2.jar to uploadfile,but there are some
formfield in my form like some checkboxes(these checkbox has the same name) and
textboxes etc. Now the problem is i can get the value in the textboxes by using
FileItme.getString() method,but how can i get the values in the
checkboxes(suppose that all checkboxes in the form have the same name)?
Traditionally, we use request.getParameterValues() to get an array ,is there
any method like the method getParameterValues() to obtain an array for me?
thanks
使用下一代的 MSN Messenger。
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=zh-cn&source=wlmailtagline