Hi, Peter!

You are right. There is no way to transactionally create a directory :(

Oliver

2007/7/5, Peter Coppens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,

I am just starting with the Commons Transaction API...so apologize my
ignorance.

Now, is there anyway I can create (transactionally) a directory? I have the
impression that directories are created (and removed as needed), but I would
like to create a directory structure transactionally.

I guess I could create a dummy resource (e.g. /a/b/c/.dirfile) for each
directory, but that seems a bit of a hack.

Tia,

Peter