Joe:  Did you test Sergey's patch or the latest 1.3
trunk as of Tuesday afternoon/evening?  As of that
time the svn trunk version worked for me against your
submitted example.  If not, please attach more code
which shows how to break the current ns handling and
reopen JXPATH-97 in JIRA.  I'm trying to get all bugs
resolved for a 1.3 release and this definitely sounds
like something we want to have working properly.

Thanks,
Matt

--- "Mcduffey, Joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This still doesn't work properly see previous
> message from 7/20/07...
>
> ------------------   FROM PREVIOUS MESSAGE
> ------------------
> After registering Namespaces in JXPath 1.3 and then
> calling
> JXPathContext.createPathAndSetValue(key,value)
> I get an exception
> Unknown namespace prefix
>
> However it had been successfully registered as I
> checked with the method call
> JXPathContext.getPrefix();
>
> Any help in this area????
> ------------------   FROM PREVIOUS MESSAGE

org.apache.common.ri.model.dom.DOMNodePointer.createAttribute