exactly….i would suggest all to not talk over something and the ceo already has
on his plate.So i’d suggest we let him deal. It was a good question we
discussed and if we continue we will end up like the RDS of ICANN over GDPR.
Here, it is a clear cut advise from DPA. Let the CEO and his team do and take
whatever actions is required.

But i would just remind the board that under GDPR compliance the Board becomes
fully accountable.

> On Apr 11, 2018, at 18:39, Alan Barrett <alan.barr...@afrinic.net> wrote:
>

>> On 11 Apr 2018, at 18:19, Mike Silber <silber.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The Mauritius DPA is actually aligned with the old EU Data Privacy Directive
>> and not the GDPR.
>
> There’s a 2017 revision to the Mauritius Data Protection Act.
>
> Alan Barrett

Kris Seeburn
seebur...@gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/kseeburn/ <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kseeburn/>

"Life is a Beach, it all depends at how you look at it"