From: "Abibu R. Ntahigiye" <ab...@tznic.or.tz>
Date: Saturday, 21 April 2018 at 13:07
To: Mark Elkins <m...@posix.co.za>, AFRINIC Board of Directors' List
<bo...@afrinic.net>, "members-disc...@afrinic.net" <members-disc...@afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [members-discuss] Resolution requesting the boards resignation

Dear Mark,

The Board at a special meeting held on the 18th of April 2018 had the
opportunity to reconsider your request  to include a standard resolution in the
upcoming AGMM agenda. The Board has decided not to include it in the agenda
inline with section 12.14(ix) of the bylaw. However, the Board suggests that
the item can be discussed during the Open Mic session should members be
interested.

It is my hope that we will all continue to contribute positively to building a
much stronger AFRINIC.

Thank you for your understanding and apologies for the inconvenience this might
have caused.

Kind regards