Hahaha thanks for the amusement 😊

That email was really really funny – I needed a good laugh

Andrew

From: Chevalier du Borg [mailto:virtual.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 May 2018 09:47
To: Andrew Alston <andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com>
Cc: AFRINIC Board of Directors' List <bo...@afrinic.net>;
community-discuss@afrinic.net
Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] More meeting questions

Dear M. Andrew,

Urgence is not determine by the incessant SHRIEKING from you

Since your grievance is member matter, please direct this to member list. Some
of us a getting TIRED of you abusing us with these DARK world of DOOM where
everything that you do not like or support is going to kill out children.

I was hope that the fact that you have to reply to your own email 4 times would
give you a hint, but no.

Since there is NO HOPE that you

I.  Will understand that you have also become as BAD for this community as you
think the board is
II.  Will listen to any advice that doesn't come from yourself or an android
that you created in your image

Then maybe you should call your lawyers to tell the Senegalaise police to go
and stop this stupid, illegal meeting where the 'illuminati' (---of which you
were member until recently) are planning to kill african children and women and
sale their men into slavery again.