Hi Alan,

> I can confirm that the judgement from the Mauritius Supreme Court exists.  I
> have in my possession a certified copy of the judgement from motion
> SC/COM/MOT/01411/2018, which anybody may obtain from the court registry.

Thanks for confirming that. Can you please just scan it and post it somewhere?
Why make us all go through the trouble and cost of going through the court
registry? Afrinic is a bottom-up organisation, and the current attitude of "go
get it yourself" does not fit how such an organisation should behave.

Cheers,
Sander