Hi Noah,

> Read the bylaws especially section 13.8

When there is no candidate then the current director will be re-appointed.
Appointed != Elected.

>> No election -> no Directors
>
> Board can appoint.

True. My statement was exaggerated. My apologies.

An appointed board does not have a mandate from the members though, and for a
bottom-up community ending up with more appointed than elected board members
would not be good. I have some stronger words on what my personal feeling is,
but I'll leave those to your imagination :)  Let's stick to the facts on this
list.

Cheers,
Sander