Hi Seun,

> SO: Exactly; there is no personnel with a CFO title in AFRINIC at the moment.
> I hope that removes the confusion addresses your other comments below.

Sigh. CFO is not a title, it's a role description. It means "chief financial
officer" and it is the person responsible for managing the company's finances.
In the UK such a person is often called the Financial Director. Which happens
to be Patrisse's title. As Mark said: If it looks like a CFO and acts like a
CFO… What you call it doesn't matter, what matters is who carries the
responsibility. And the CEO and the person responsible for the finances cannot
be the same person.

Cheers,
Sander