From: Noah <n...@neo.co.tz>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 1:41:20 PM
To: Andrew Alston <andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com>
Cc: Paul Wollner <paul.woll...@africaoncloud.net>; Community Discuss
<community-discuss@afrinic.net>; AfriNIC Discuss <members-disc...@afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [members-discuss] STATEMENT OF TANZANIA ISP ASSOCIATION (TISPA)
-&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Regarding AFRINIC

On Fri, 30 Jul 2021, 11:33 Andrew Alston,
<andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com<mailto:andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com>> wrote:
Noah - let me just be clear on something.

Do you claim to speak for TISPA and all its members?

Read the statement.

Are you claiming that all TISPA members endorse AfriNIC and it’s behavior in
this matter?

Read the statement.

I just want clarification on this…

Read the TISPA statement.