On Thu, 23 Sep 2021, 19:09 Owen DeLong, <o...@delong.com> wrote:

> > On Sep 23, 2021, at 05:34 , Noah <n...@neo.co.tz> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Lu Heng
> >
> > A number of ISPs and Afrinic resource members across the region are
> receiving phone calls from your organisation called the number resource
> society.
> >
> > The people making the phone calls are mostly spreading misinformation
> about AFRINIC.
>
> Care to be specific about what you are referring to as misinformation?
>
> > I am calling you out specifically so that perhaps you as the patron of
> Larus which is affiliated with the Number Resource Society can address the
> motive behind this calls and emails that are being sent to various AFRINIC
> resource members scaring them that AFRINIC is closing down and they must
> join the so called Number Resource Society.
>
> Speaking of misinformation, I don’t think this is an accurate portrayal of
> what is being said by the NRS.

Owen,

Are you Lu Heng? I am addressing Lu Heng and he knows exactly what I
am talking about.

Let Lu Heng ask and I will perfectly and accurately backup my claim about
the misinformation he is employing through his Number Resource Society
beyond just those subtle emails his staff are sending to members.

Noah