Dear colleagues,

We have taken note of recent posts on this mailing list. We would like to
remind members of our community that we should always engage in a polite and
respectful manner on the mailing list. This will help create a better platform
where people will feel comfortable to contribute and  participate in
discussions.

We therefore urge you all to read the AFRINIC Code of Conduct to make sure you
are up to date on the processes that safeguard the discussion and
community-driven policies at the heart of AFRINIC.

Please read the following blog post for more information on the AFRINIC Code of
Conduct: https://afrinic.net/20200903-code-of-conduct
<https://afrinic.net/20200903-code-of-conduct>

AFRINIC Communications