From: Ish Sookun <ish.soo...@lasentinelle.mu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 21:18
To: AFRINIC Communication <co...@afrinic.net>
Cc: Andrew Alston <andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com>; le...@afrinic.net
<le...@afrinic.net>; members-disc...@afrinic.net <members-disc...@afrinic.net>;
AFRINIC Community Discuss <community-discuss@afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL
MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Dear AFRINIC Comms,

On 31 May 2022, at 22:00, AFRINIC Communication
<co...@afrinic.net<mailto:co...@afrinic.net>> wrote:

Article 12.14(9) provides, inter-alia as follows - "Corporations may act by
representative. A corporate body, which is a Member, may appoint a
representative to attend an Annual General Members’ Meeting on its behalf in
the same manner as that in which it could appoint a proxy.”.

The above does not specify that a corporate body cannot be represented by more
than one person in the AGMM.

Regards,

———

Ish Sookun