Joe Schaefer wrote:

For the sake of argument, you may assume I have looked at every document in the http://jakarta.apache.org/site/
directory. If you don't see what I'm driving at yet, I
encourage you to post the url of a similar document anywhere else in the ASF (outside of the jakarta family, of course).

Careful. As I have been saying before, there are multiple ways to look at these things.

It has been pointed out that Jakarta committers have had very little exposure to ASF members. Don't judge Jakarta committers by the actions of the few ASF members that have cared enough to participate. Like Jon.

Here's an exercise for you: find a similar document created by a non-ASF member.

- Sam Ruby