[Not Cc'd to Apache Cocoon <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>]

Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> Also, note that community@ is *NOT* asked to vote but only Cocoon
> committes. I copied community@ to let people know the process is
> underway and I wanted to do it in a very open way.

Whew- That's a relief!  I didn't catch the CC: to cocoon-dev in your
original post.

[...]

> > How many cocoon committers are there right now?
> >
> As you can see from http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/who.html there are:
>
>   19 active committers
>    5 inactive committers
>   14 emeritus committers
>
> see the page for a definition of their status and their names.

Thanks for the link.  Prior to posting, I did try looking for this
info myself on the xml.apache.org site.  There seems to be a link
loop though:

  http://xml.apache.org/whoweare.html
                                     -> /roles.html
                                            -> /whoweare.html ...

I got frustrated after a few cycles, so I figured it's just easier
to ask :-)

[...]

> Hope this helps.

It did. Thanks again.