The Cocoon Project was the first to setup a wiki system. You can find it on

 http://wiki.cocoondev.org

It has been recently 'forrestized' and its effectiveness in creating new useful content has been impressive and over our own expectations.

Also, being implemented in Java, it makes it easier for the cocoon community (which is generally perl-agnostic).

NOTE: this wiki has been setup more than a month *before* the ASF wiki was in place.

But today, I'd find myself very unconfortable to force the cocoon people to move into the ASF wiki (migration issues aside) since it doesn't have the appeal and the features that our current wiki does (at least to many us).

Also, having a project-specific wiki helps a lot the community oversight issues that we were discussing before. In fact, we'll probably be adding direct wiki-diffs emails to the cocoon-docs@ mail list.

I'm telling you this just to let you know. I'm not asking for actions or anything, just pointing out that many different things are happening in wikiland these days (probably influenced by the concept of weblogging? might be)

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>