Eric Dobbs wrote:

On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 02:35 AM, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:

My only concern is, that we will spread a
limited number of developers over too many projects.

The developers and their communities are already
spread over those many projects.

As Jim wrote:

(communities are what really matter, not code.)

Over time (maybe lots and lots of time) cross-project
pollination does happen here in Apache land.  Two
years ago when I got started with Turbine I remember
there being animosity toward Avalon and Inversion of
Control.  Now Turbine developers are warming up to
Avalon.  Let time and proximity do the hard work.

Amen, brothers.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>