On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> There is only one way to change stuff at apache : put it up for a vote.

Actually, my observation is that votes are used extremely rarely.  Apache
decisions are almost-always consensus-based.  Rare issues do come along
that require votes, but only after we have done our best to work towards
consensus.

I see no point in voting on this issue, since it seems I haven't haven't
changed anybody's opinion since the last vote.  But that does not stop me
from trying.

Joshua.