According to Henri Yandell:

> Hmm. There was another site selling them, which had rather poor user
> feedback:
>
> http://www.copyleft.net/item.phtml?page=product_966_front.phtml

I don't know about Copyleft's current status. Most people were
waiting for month till they got their stuff or never got anything at least.
And IIRC they never responded to any of our emails last year ...
Therefore the ASF made a contract with JinxHeackwear.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht               - Ever notice how fast Windows runs?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      - Neither did I.