On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> >     -> is a PMC or similar body who duly provides oversight
> >        to any abuse.
>
> This is a weaker oversight requirement than ensuring that information is
> accurate, or that more subtle content concerns are managed.

Correct - I am after what would make this do-able for the board, and for
infrastructure@ to provide without risk.

I would expect PMC's to be more; and I could well imagine that PMCs -want-
do do more to preserve that peer reviewed quality which is (in my personal
opinion) of paramount importance :-)

But right now I'd settle for the 'NOW' problem :-)

Dw.