Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Torsten Curdt wrote:

Which page/image are we talking about, and in wich browser ?

http://cvs.apache.org/~sgala/map.html in all browsers;)

I've just updated. It was *very* out of sync with urls.txt :-)

It was a lacking ":" in duncan's entry. This line was ignored by scrap_geo.pl.

Unfortunately, the generate_map.pl is very fragile, depending on the order and num of lines in url.txt being in sync with the generated markers...

Now it should work again, I hope. I've commited a ":" on behalf of Duncan, and I'll change "Committers" by "Community", since it reflects more on the list goals and purpose of the whole exercise, IIUC (U==understood).

Regards, Santiago

P.S.) I've got a neighbour, just about 1000km NE. Hi, Sylvain, how are you?

Does the same error apply:

http://demo.asemantics.com//wms-real/asf/?styles=dot&VERSION=1.1.0&REQUEST=GETMAP&WIDTH=460&HEIGHT=230&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&LAYERS=rawworld,comloc&BBOX=-180,-90,180,90&EXCEPTIONS=application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage&FORMAT=image/png
Ok - and is
        http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkx/sgala.html correct ?

As the shift you decribe in California is exactly what one would expect
if the USGS geoid where used rather than WSG84.

Dw.