acked; anyone in apache-land know of anything of ours, or
anyone elses', that does this sort of thing?  maybe the
CPAN Test::* modules?  please respond to the original author
with a bcc to community@ so we can all learn..
--
The Apache Software Foundation

If you have not looked at http://www.apache.org/foundation/preFAQ.html
PLEASE DO SO NOW.  There's an excellent chance your question/concern
is addressed therein.  If your question concerns licensing, please see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/licence-FAQ.html
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I'm not sure if you are able to answer my question or not (I hope you are
though). I work for a software company in Toronto and I am currently trying
to investigate if the exists any sort of open source programs that do
automated testing. Previously we have been using a program called
TestPartner from NuMega. It basically allowed us to test out our GUI, by
recording and playing back scripts. It also allowed us to edit the scripts
using VB for Applications. Since you guys at Apache are experts in the open
source community, I was wondering if you knew of any open source program
that perform automated testing? Any information would be extremely useful.

Thanks,
Kenzo

Gregory Kenzo Saito, Product Development Co-op
Cast Software, 35 Ripley Avenue, Unit 1
Toronto, Ontario Canada M6S 3P2
Tel: (416) 597 2278 x254   Fax: (416) 597-9594
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.cast-soft.com

--- End Message ---