Subject: community added to Gmane
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 16:16:32 +0200
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gmane Administrator)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have received a request for adding the community@apache.org mailing
list to the Gmane mail-to-news gateway/archive. A subscription request
message has been sent. If this is contrary to your wishes, please send
a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] saying so, and the list will be removed from
Gmane.

Gmane is a mail-to-news portal that never expires its messages.  It
therefore also functions as a mailing list archive.  It's a
bi-directional gateway, but Gmane verifies that its users' email
addresses are valid before passing the messages through the
news-to-mail gateway.  (Groups can also be made "read-only", which
means that Gmane won't forward any messages at all to the mailing
list.)

Gmane can encrypt addresses to make address harvesting difficult, and
heeds X-No-Archive and related headers.

If you wish to import older archives into Gmane, send a message to
the Gmane administrators -- just reply to this message.

The following parameters are set for this mailing list:

* Newsgroup name: gmane.comp.apache.community
* Mailing list address: community@apache.org
* The group is read-only * Address encryption is on
* Spam detection is on
* The list is described as:
"Apache Community list (moderated)"
* News URL: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.community
* Web URL: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.apache.community

This newsgroup will be created when the first message from the
mailing list arrives.

For more information about the Gmane project, go to

This request was handled by
Tom Koelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.