From: Apache Software Foundation [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 13:06
To: community@apache.org
Subject: Re: Brazilian Free Software Congress

acked.  please respond *directly* to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
i have been to the software livre conference, and it is quite
exciting.  unless things have changed, u.s. citizens will need
to obtain a brasilian visa, which is time-consuming and not
particularly cheap.
--
The Apache Software Foundation

If you have not looked at http://www.apache.org/foundation/preFAQ.html
PLEASE DO SO NOW.  There's an excellent chance your question/concern
is addressed therein.  If your question concerns licensing, please see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/licence-FAQ.html