> > > Why not simply make it the Apache Newsletter, add the projects that
are
> > > not there yet, and publish it here on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > +1

> If we list up all the projects in ASF and make Apache-newsletter,
> I am (very) afraid it will be too big for ezmlm :-)

I don't believe that the newsletter needs to be, or should be, e-mailed.
Make it available for download, or make it part of the web site.  E-mail an
announcement with a summary sheet, which is how I get other newsletters.
Use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the purpose.

> odd-numbered  month: Apache-News-Letter -- Java, ServerApp
> even-numbered month: Apache-News-Letter -- XML,Interpreter Lang

That's an editorial policy, which may make sense in terms of workload.

> Where should we pile up the apache-newsletter in the apache website?

Wherever apsite and infrastructure want it, e.g.,

  http://www.apache.org/newsletter/
  http://newsletter.apache.org/

        --- Noel